Leave a comment
January 30, 2020 by mrgoldsack
Some keys to keep in mind for your flyer:
- What is the message? Is this info about our Instagram page? Reminding people to buy a Yearbook? Telling people where to buy? Reminder to pick up their book from last year?
- Accessible to multiple platforms – Can it work for print? Screen? Colour? Black & White?
- Vital Information – Will people know where to order? How much is a book? How long do they have to order? Any thing else?
- Tone – Serious? Silly? Aggressive? Passive?
Looking for some resources or ideas? Check these out…
- unslpash.com – free use, high quality photos.
- thenounproject.com – free use logos, drawings, icons, etc.
- dafont.com – free, downloadable fonts.